1. Adequate space for the unit
- Length: 62.3cm
- Width (back of unit): 44cm
- Height (back of unit): 53.4cm
- Width (front of unit): 48.6cm
- Height (front of unit without accessories): 21cm
- Height (front of unit with sidewalls): 28cm
- Height (front of unit with Genie Dome): 49.5cm
- Dome Opening (without Genie Door): 22cm
2. Access to an electrical outlet
The CatGenie requires access to an electrical source in order to operate.
3. Access to a cold water supply line
The CatGenie needs to be connected to a cold water supply line in order for the unit to run cleaning cycles. You can find a cold water supply line through your toilet, sink or washing machine tap.
Please note: The CatGenie must only be connected to a COLD water supply line. Connecting the water hose to a hot water supply line will damage the unit and void your warranty.
4. Access to a suitable drainage area
The CatGenie waste hose must be placed in a suitable drainage area. There are various ways to complete the setup however, the two most common drainage setups are in the washing machine laundry tub or toilet. If you only have one drainage area in the laundry tub, we supply a Dual hose adapter that fits your washing machine waste hose and CatGenie waste hose. For toilet drainage, we supply a hook that fits over the end of the waste hose and sits underneath the toilet seat.
Feel free to give us a call at 1300 483 179 if you have any questions regarding setup or installation.